October 18, 2009

Long Time No See!

Looking at my last entry, I am astonished to see that it has been weeks since last reporting about the farm, our rides, and the horses we have brought in recently. Partly to blame is my old computer - also to blame is too much to do, too little time to do it in! In any event, this new computer and a very cold, rainy Sunday prompts me to get back to business.

Although I have countless photos of the past few weeks, just these few will suffice for now.

Photos: Top: Driving Danny & Dakota to the black vis-a-vis at St. Clement's Castle for a 10/17/09 wedding.
Middle: The new black mare, currently un-named, with Lincoln.
Bottom: This same mare with Dolly. Although she is seriously being looked at by someone right now, Terry likes to interject, "She and Dolly are a good match!"



1 comment:

  1. Lovely horses and photos! I would have loved to see a picture of your carriage in front of St. Clement's castle:)

    ReplyDelete