October 26, 2010

Nutmegger Notes & Other Accolades


How nice it is to touch someone in such a way, that they actually BLOG about you! Or they send you wonderful, beautiful emails, thanking you for "allowing" them to experience the horses, up close and personal. I would just like to say "thank you" to all of YOU, who visit our farm, care about our horses, and take the time out of your busy schedules to contemplate our love for this unique lifestyle. We appreciate how much you care about who we are and what we do! And remember, you are always welcome here!

"Ok first of all thanks for leting me ride in the front of the carrage I rely like it. And a nother thing that I liked was those cookies I felt like I was in heven." - email from a young boy named Lincoln, received after our "Walktober" open house.

Click on the title of this blog to visit nutmeggernotes.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment